Thursday, August 25, 2005

On the Plane!

As I write this, my Mom and Dad are in the air somewhere between DFW and Atlanta, on their way to see us here in Benin!! We are all beside-ourselves excited. The kids can’t wait to see their Nana and Papa!!!!!

My brother Donny emailed me the following:

I mentioned this scripture to Mom and Dad this morning as we prayed before departure.

"Then Moses summoned Joshua and said to him in the presence of all Israel, "Be strong and courageous, for you must go with this people into the land that the LORD swore to their forefathers to give them, and you must divide it among them as their inheritance. The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deut 13: 7-8


I know the Lord is going before them to pave the way for their arrival in Benin. I know it's a very exciting time for those in Benin to be on the receiving end!!

They’ll arrive here tomorrow evening, just after 7pm local time (that’s 1pm CST). Please pray for their safe arrival (with all the bags, too). They will be with us until September 7th. We’ll try to keep the blog updated from time to time during their visit (might even get one of them to “guestblog” for me!)

- Randy

1 comment:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

I can't wait for the word that they've arrived!!! If there's anyway to get a CALL to us once they arrive, that would be great. Call my CELL phone though because we may be on the road out of town to Midland. It's possible we could not any email til Monday which would be too long to wait.

Love ya brother!! Glad to see my name with a quote. I could send you some of my other quotes but they may not make as big a splash!!HA