Monday, March 20, 2006

Yesterday at church I think may have been our best Sunday ever! The Spirit was there! It was a gathering of all of our churches. The singing was great. My Dad preached and Randy interpreted. He spoke with a contagious enthusiasm that was so great to be witnessing. At one point we split the men and the women and my Dad prayed for the men and my mom prayed for the women.. it was an emotional time..my mom and I both were working to keep ourselves together emotionally as we prayed for these women and children...Back together as an assembly there was just a great Spirit there among these people. And my mom was asked to lead the closing prayer!!! She said she has wanted to do that her entire life!!
It was the first time I have ever been to church over here and have not looked at my watch until we were getting in the car to go home...and it was 2 o'clock!???

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is all so awesome,exciting and encouraging to hear. Praise our Lord!
-J

Ron and Marilyn said...

How wonderful to see those beautiful pictures with all of those beautiful peope praising God! How precious in the sight of God! Thank you Lord for using your servants Morton and Suzy in such a powerful way.

much love from all here at rhcc

~marilyn and ron