Monday, April 10, 2006

Smiles from our funny kids....

We are still experiencing computer problems and it has been frustrating to say the least. For many months now we have enjoyed easy internet access and email capability. This way of communication has dramatically affected us in a wonderful way. We have felt connected to our friends and family on a daily basis. What a blessing and now, what an adjustment to be with out this capability. We are prayerful about what to do and would appreciate your prayers that the Lord would direct our steps in regards to this situation.

We do have 4 wonderful kids who provide us with endless entertainment...today Tori and Timothy both said things that I think are quotable! :)

Earlier today Tori was watching the Visual Bible, the book of Matthew on TV. I was sitting in the room with her, however, I was rather engrossed in a new book. I looked up from time to time at the TV but would rather quickly return to my new Karen Kingsbury/Gary Smalley Redemption novel....it is really really good! After several attempts on Tori's part, (I guess) she finally said Mom! Look at me! Do you love that book more than me and the words of Jesus? You are not listening to either one of us! Smiling and uh, a bit convicted...I put the book down (for a few minutes) and tuned in.

Later in the day Timothy was sitting down and "reading the wod of God." He had a little blue Bible in his hands and wanted Randy and I to see that he was reading it. I said Timothy, what are you reading about? He said, "Well this page is about bull riding and this one is about roping cows!"

-Kelly-

2 comments:

Julie said...

That's hilarious! I get a lot of that "entertainment" too. God is so good to have blessed us with these awesome kids.I miss the regularity of your posts and I pray the internet troubles will be fixed very soon. I think of you often. Someday, hopefully soon, the phone will ring and it will be me on the other end! We've been facing some hardships of our own lately and would appreciate your prayers.
Much love and abundant blessings,
Julie

Bev Ross said...

I heard about your blog through Precious! ( I just love that name for your mom!) Kelly, I met you at Donna's house when I was there for a pretreat meeting with the CbW Germany trip. What a blessing it is to see these pictures and read about your work! Blessings! I am going to go pray right now over you, your family, and your ministry!