Monday, June 20, 2005

I Sure Love My . . .

My kids and I have this thing we say to each other all the time. It's a thing that Tori and I started a while back for her and since we worked together to create one Timo (Jonathan's is TBD). Usually around bedtime, I express my love for her like this:

DADDY:
I sure love my daughter
More than my otter
Who swims in hotter water
TORI:
No, it's COLD water!! (usually yelling as loud as she can)

Ok, it's really kinda silly and makes no sense, but it came out of a time when we were working on rhymes with her a few years back. Here's Timothy's:

DADDY:
I sure my son
More than my honey bun
That cooks in the sun until it's done
TORI:
And then it goes to live in the honey bun house! (accompanied with tickling Timo's tummy)

According to Tori, the honey bun house is your stomach because that's where they go when you eat them. Cute.

Jonathan's is still in development....

-Rockin' Randall

No comments: