Monday, June 20, 2005

Mommy, Daddy & Tori - Happy Father's Day


Mommy, Daddy, and Tori Posted by Hello


One of my Father's Day presents is to get pictures of all my favorite people...Kelly and the kids! I love this one of my girls. Kelly is as beautiful as ever and my very best friend. We still laugh so much together and I love her so much more than I did 10 years ago (it'll be our official 10 year wedding anniversary in December). She is the best wife and mother!!

Tori is a treasure! So incredibly smart, very funny, and super compassionate. She drew me a great Father's Day card....a cute rendition of our morning pancake breakfasts that happen at least once a week. I love the respect she has for me, and at the same time, love receiving those great big Tori-Bug hugs from her. Sometimes she loves to show her love to me by punching me in the stomach as hard as she can (usually I prefer to be looking and be forewarned...sometimes it doesn't work that way). We love to hug as well as get into some pretty awesome wrestling matches. Or better yet, "king of the mountain" which is who can be the last one on our bed. She is strong and has on numerous occasions actually outwrestled me and pushed me off our king size bed! I love you, Bug!

No comments: