Friday, March 03, 2006

Thank you for praying!

We appreciate so much the prayers of many on behalf of Dawna Price. She is doing so much better. The pain in her joints and spine has greatly diminished.  She is presently extremely fatigued. We were together earlier this evening and she was rejoicing that she is feeling so much better. She said, “I think I am going to get better quicker than the books say that I will.” Dawna also said that she has really felt the peace from the prayers that have been lifted for her.  Please continue to pray for her healing and peace of mind. Pray for strength for Steve as he cares for Dawna and for the kids. It is hard when mom is sick.  


We are also rejoicing that my parents and all of their bags arrived! Thank you Lord!!! There were rumors today of potential problems at the airport due to the Presidential elections that are this weekend.  However, when we got there we could see no evidence of problems. What a joy it was to see my mom and dad!  It is 1 AM here and we are getting ready for bed. We have been talking non-stop! Tori is sleeping in the room with them and I can still hear her voice chatting away.  We will be posting pictures soon.  Because of the elections we will be heading back to our home in Aplahoue tomorrow.  Thank you in advance to all of you who have sent so many blessings inside those bags. We will start opening up everything tomorrow when we get to our home. We can’t wait!

6 comments:

vicki said...

What an affirmation of prayer to know that Dawna is feeling so much better. Praise be to God for her improvement!! And praises for the safe arrival of the Jeffreys. I know the fun is just beginning. We are watching for the photos! Love to all, Aunt Vicki G.

shell said...

The thought of Suzy holding sweet Lael for the first time brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy and excited for all of you. I know you will have a blessed time with many special memories. Pray for my Dad and co. as they are on their way up Kilimanjaro right now. Love you all,
shell

Anthony Parker said...

Thanks so much for lunch on Tuesday! It was good to get together. We made it home yesterday; thought we were going to have to call you to come from Cotonou to rescue us when the car broke down outside Ouidah, but God brought help from elsewhere. Enjoy your visit with your folks and tell them we said "Hey."

Anthony Parker said...

Oops--I forgot to say what I intended to say when I started my comment. We are thankful that Dawna is doing better. Reminds me of when I had hepatitis and the doctor told me that I would need to not do anything for a month; then a local Christian came and prayed powerfully for me and I was 100% in less than a week! We will continue to pray for her--give them our love also.

Brooks Inc. said...

looking forward to new pictures when you get the chance. We love you all! We are so excited for ll of the memories being made!

BJB

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled that your reunion has been what we had all prayed it would be...joyful! So much to catch up on and so thankful to God for allowing an extended visit to be together. I just want to reach through the screen and sqeeze Lael - Suzy, would you hug her and give her a little kiss on the right ear. When I meet her someday, that will be "my spot"! May each day give you enough light and energy to do all you want to do and say, and may the nights bring you rest and comfort in knowing that you are all together! Love you all..Mindy Tyndall