Thursday, July 20, 2006

A GREAT TIME AT THE BEACH

We had a great time at the beach with the Koonce Family, Murphy and Christine Crowson, the Baileys and Jim Kennell....it was so much fun seeing all the kids playing together! That was so much fun for us....to have so many kids around the ages of Tori and Timo...what a blessing for our children! They all played so hard together....some getting an early start and then stretching bedtime to the latest minute possible! At the beach resort restaurant, the kids ate at the kid table, and the adults had our own table (well, we still had Jonathan and Lael with us)....once all the kids were in bed, it was fun to stay up late talking with friends with the roar of the ocean waves just a few feet away....this picture of the two of us is just a few steps from our porch....it was difficult to say goodbye to the Koonces and Crowsons....what fun friends and missionary colleagues! We still get a few more days with the Baileys and then an extra week after that with Jim....those of you who know us well can imagine how much we are enjoying all these friends! Soon it'll be back to just us...but for the moment, we are soaking it all in! Posted by Picasa


BE SURE AND CLICK ON ALL THE PICTURES TO SEE LARGER IMAGE!

4 comments:

The Vaughn 5 said...

This was a fabulous set of pictures to see. I enjoying seeing everyone smiling and feeling better. I laughed so hard at Lael's face while tasting the cake.

Love you guys!
Toni

vicki said...

Love all the pictures. I can only imagine what fun you all had and the precious memories you are making. Blessings on the departing families as they travel, and Randy, I see a real future for you in the cake making business! Love, Aunt V

Julie said...

I enjoyed every picture! I can tell you all had a blast together. Randy, when you get back here I think you should come to Taylor and make our girl's birthday cakes! Would you please? Uh?
Love to you all,
Julie

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Loved ALL the pictures. Wish I had time to comment on each one of them. Having been on that beach myself, I can totally picture the fun you all are having. Such a fun treat for all of you. And what a great reunion for the kids.

I LOVE the birthday cake as always - especially the swirling red and white. The toothpick trick right? I think you know what I mean if that's how you did it.

It's so great seeing Kadi Lael on her first birthday!! She's such a cutie as all the kids are. Hug all four of them from their Uncle Dondo.