Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This weekend Randy's parents were in town! Sunday evening after our housewarming shower, Randy had been given many tickets to the Texas Rangers Baseball game. He took Tori and Timothy, along with many other Dads and their kids, as well as Randy's parents. These tickets were provided by a good friend who has a Suite at the Park. They had such a blast! Lael has such a great time with Papa! He had the special thrill of hearing her say his name!
Here are some pics from the Ranger game as well as our trip to ride the train at Forest Park on Tuesday! That was a lot of fun too!
Here are some pics of T and T with their new bikes! As well,we had the opportunity to celebrate Nana and Papa's 42 years of marriage!! We did this on Tuesday night with ice cream and swimming at Donny and Kendra's house!



3 comments:

Kendra said...

Aww . .those are so very sweet. I especially love the one of Lael and Papa, Lael and her BIG ice cream sandwich, and Brady trying to snuggle Jonathan . .ok, I love them all! Fun times.

Kristi said...

I am so happy for yall, and I love the pics. I finally updated my blog, and there are some cute pics of the kids. Talk to ya later, love yall!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful that your family and church family is taking such good care of you all! Cheer on the Rangers for us!!!