Wednesday, January 04, 2006

This is a closeup of the "snowman" below...decided we'd have a little fun and (borrowing from an idea in a magazine) we made a "sandman" (although can't stand that Mr. Sandman song). The bottom is a clay pot and the top is a basketball, both wrapped well in plastic wrap, then covered in a watered-down glue, then covered with sand! Voila!! Timothy and I picked out the shells and accessories for his eyes, nose, buttons, and arms. We got alot of great compliments from other guests at the beach hotel where we spent a few days last week.  Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Beth P said...

I love the sandman!!! You guys can make a memory with anything. I'm sorry to hear about your computer woes...I had a similar loss when my cell phone died and I lost a ton of phone numbers (I never new half of my family and friends #'s because I would just push a button and there it was...)
I have been saying I was going to post my first blog soon, well, I finally did. I haven't figured out the picture posting yet, but I'm sure I will figure it out soon. My blog is www.bethplemons.blogspot.com I hope to get more comfortable with posting...we'll see.
Love you guys and look forward to seeing more pics. I'm just remembering that Jonathan and Cameryn have the same birthday...Happy Birthday, Jonathan! My post is about my sweet girl.
Hugs!
Beth

Anthony Parker said...

Hope your computer guy is able to come through. Since your computer has crashed again, let us know via your blog when you're ready for an email to rebuild your address book.

Jim said...

Cool! Too bad we had neither snow nor sand here. Perhaps we should make a grassman? A road-gravel man? :-)

Brooks Inc. said...

This snowman is so cute. The Randy Vaughn family never ceases to amaze. I am so glad this was such a wonderful vacation for all of you...Love you so much!

Becky