Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tori and I went back to school after our holiday break. It was a very long day but we are glad to be getting back into the groove of school. She worked very hard. Today she did very well in Math, especially her addition facts. She and I both were excited about this. Her penmanship is always improving, as well as her spelling and ability to read. I am so proud of her. I am presently looking into curriculum for second grade. We will have to purchase it in the near future so that it can be brought to us with visitors coming in the spring. I am using the Alpha Omega Curriculum at the moment. Is anyone out there using something that is really great and we should check out? I am very interested in ideas!  Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

What an awesome photo. So proud of the great Tori !! We love you guys!!

-donny-

jaime s said...

Kelly-- What a great pic of you and Tori..so glad you two are enjoying school! What a blessing for both of you. I have a friend who is teaching her children (2 of the 6 right now the others aren't school age yet). I'll give her a call and email you (or Becky and have her forward it to you...I don't think I have your email address). I know she really enjoys teaching her kids and likes the curriculum she is using.

Take care!

We love seeing all the photos and reading updates on your family!!

Jaime

Jenna Bunner said...

I'm so happy to find your blog, too! I can't believe so much has happened since we saw you last. Where did all these kids come from? :)

I rejoice with all the news I see and read here. I will be following you and and praying as you make needs known.

Love to all of you.
(Sorry I don't have any homeschooling advice -- you might email Patty Slack -- her link is on my site "Scribblings")