Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yesterday Lael was 6 months old. Laurance had been telling me that as soon as Lael was 6 months old she would do her hair. Yesterday Laurance came to my house with a little bag of rubber bands and went to work on this sweet head. It really did not take very long. This look is called "petit bon bon", this means little candy! She is so sweet. Ever since, Tori and I have been calling Lael our petit bon bon! These last 6 months have been a wonderful time for our family. Lael is a continual source of joy. We love her so much and at this point cannot imagine our life without her. Please continue to pray with us that we will be able to obtain her official birth certificate and start the next step in this adoption process! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sam said...

She is so beautiful! I cannot wait to meet her.

Brooks Inc. said...

What a precious girl! I love that hair! I cannot wait to hold her as well!

Love you-

Becky

jaime s said...

We love these pictures and would like a copy of the new family picture...the one on our fridge is of your family when Timo was a newborn and Jonathan and Lael were yet to be born. I love Tori's artwork!! She's very talented! Thanks for keeping all of us updated so well!

We love you guys!

erinlo said...

I just LOVE reading about your family! They are so precious. I am excited about your adoption of Lael- she is beautiful!!