Sunday, April 20, 2008

We have a Winner!

I AM THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE BOOK,
DO HARD THINGS IS

JESSICA BAILEY!

Jessica, I know your heart is strong for the Lord and He is at work in you.
I pray this book will bless you and challenge you to trust Him even more as you follow him. The path you are choosing is hard but it is SO worth it. You are honoring the Lord. He SEES you. He will honor your choices to follow him. Keep seeking Him and you will experience more than you can ask or imagine. That is HIS promise! Expect blessing Jessica!
Have your parents send me your address in an email and I will get this book in the mail to you immediately!

1 comment:

Greg Bailey said...

Great! Thanks Kelly. I know that God has awesome things in store for Jessica (as well as for Faith and Hope). I pray thatthis book will encourage her to live with confidence and boldness for the Lord. Blessings!