Wednesday, May 17, 2006


I have been waiting for this moment! Last week while I was enjoying some wonderful girlfriend time with Kelly Christian and Beth Plemons, my 4 kids were living it up with their Daddy! Our reunion on Saturday was very sweet. We have really been having some good time reconnecting! On Sunday, (Mother's day) I was just overwhelmed with the blessing of being their mother! The Lord has smiled on me thru these children...they fill my days with joy and laughter and give me lots of reasons to smile anticipating the days to come! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Great photo!! Love seeing those kids with such a great Mom!! Can't wait to ALL of you real soon.

Love you so much!!

Kendra said...

Your arms are overflowing with sweet kiddos, huh?? I love those kiddos, and their sweet mom!!