Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One of my favorite moments was observing Kelly Christian and Beth Plemons work so hard (and yet have so much fun) trying to learn how to say "Nothing is Impossible with God" in the Aja language....Ega is a gifted teacher and is one reason I can speak in the Aja language....he loves to teach people how to speak his language. NOTE: KC/BP, in case you forgot, your phonetic rendering went something like: "A new day, day glow no, Ma oo, o." Hope you can remember (and it gives the rest of you a chance to learn something new today as well!!) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love seeing K&B there!! Praise God for digital cameras and the internet! I love seeing people having a great experience in Ega's house as well . . one of my favorite memories from our trip.