Saturday, May 27, 2006

Tim arrived last night. Tim, Tori, Timo and myself spent the day in Cotonou doing some souvenir shopping for Tim's family and then made the trip back to Aplahoue this afternoon. It is so wonderful to have him here and my kids are just as excited as I am. This morning, Tori said, "Mom, having Tim here is almost like having a kid here I am having so much fun!" Tim and I were best friends growing up. What an incredible blessing it is for him to be here and to share this time with our family. We have great week planned! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jaime s said...

Welcome to Benin, Tim. I am not sure if you remember me but I met you during one of the Jeffrey family Turkey Trots. You and your beautiful wife joined the rest of us and your sweet baby girl, Danielle, rode in her stroller (she's probably 10 years old now!!). We were all so impressed that Darcy had the speed that she did so soon after giving birth. She left most of us in the dust. Anyway, I hear occasional updates on your family from Sam and Emille and am glad your family is doing so well. Hope you enjoy your stay in Benin. I know the Vaughns are loving every second!

Jaime Sanderson

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Super Tim with the cowboy rope!! Wow - he's the big hit. It's great seeing Tim there and I know you are all having a blessed time.