Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Big on Bush - Sick at Home

Call me unpopular, but I'm a big fan of PRESIDENT BUSH, especially when he does one of his secret visits to Iraq (like Thanksgiving a few years ago). I think it's gutsy and important. Call it a stunt if you want, but I think it's a bold expression of support for the Iraqi government and for our troops!


********

Timo and Kelly are both not feeling well...some sort of virus we think...Kelly is really trying to complete 1st grade with Tori by the end of June, but it requires every day to finish. Pray for her that she can find healing and strength! And of course, we miss our sweet funny Timo when he is sick. Pray for that little guy as well!

3 comments:

The Sexy Knitter said...

Hey guys! Sarah Wilson here (formerly Sarah Carroll, Ron & Mary's daughter @ RHCC), found your website through a link from Shelly Willbanks' site, which I found through a link from Courtney Critz's new site. . .small world, yes? Anyway, I'm glad to be able to keep up with you guys and the work you're doing now. : )

Oh, and President Bush does rock. Which is also an extremely unpopular thing to say in West Palm Beach, Florida. . .

vicki said...

I will certainly pray for Kelly and Timo, also that it is short lived and no one else is affected. Love your blog, all the photos and your insights. God bless the Vaughns! Aunt Vick

jaime s said...

I am so saddened to hear about Cyndi's accident, how tragic for us. I am keeping my mind focused on the party going on in Heaven, what a wonderful "well done, good & faithful servant" she is hearing right now. I'm also sorry that Kelly is not feeling well. We will keep you guys lifted up in prayer. Thank you for carrying the gospel to the Aja.