Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Handsome Nephews !!!


Okay, I am a very proud Aunt! My sister Becky has been telling me about these pictures for weeks and I have been dying to see them. For some reason she has not been able to post them on her blog. Finally, yesterday I received them in the mail! I cannot take my eyes off of these little guys. I keep looking at them over and over again. So tonight I had the brilliant idea that I would attempt to post them on our blog. Our family misses Payton and Benjamin so much. We talk about them all of the time and literally are aching to be with them. Today I was showing the pictures to Timo and he said, “yeah those are the guys that I ride 4-wheelers with!” We are fervent in prayer that the Lord bring us together with these boys soon! We dream of the days that Timothy and Jonathan will be making memories on a regular basis with Payton and Benjamin.

4 comments:

vicki said...

It's a great gift you've given the blog world, Kelly! You are brilliant, and the photos look wonderful on your site, though I have to admit I did a double take when I jumped from Becky's site to yours and found those Brooks boys in Africa! Love to all, and get your rest, sweet girl...Aunt V

jaime s said...

SOOOOO CUTE!! Thanks for posting! I, like Vicki, did a double take when I saw the Brooks boys...what a great surprise. They are GREAT PICS, BECK!! A face to face encounter would be the only thing to top such cuteness!

Brooks Inc. said...

Andy came over last night and asked if I had seen yall's blog....what a great surprise. Thanks for loving P and B the way that you do. we are anxious for the day when we will all be together again!

I love you so and will call soon! Thanks again for posting these pictures...you are the best sister and friend!

Becky

The Vaughn 5 said...

Those are definately two cute boys! I always enjoy reading Becky's blog to see what these to boys are up to. I bet they are a joy to have!