Monday, April 16, 2007

Daddy's Home!

Just before Randy got home, Timothy came up to me and said, "Mommy I can't hold it in any longer!" I said, "What are you talking about?" He said, "I m just missing Daddy SO much!" Thankfully he did not have to wait long. Randy pulled in the driveway just minutes later!

I could not decide which picture to post so I decided to post them both!

Randy was gone for 6 days last week on a mission and research trip with several church leaders. We missed him terribly! He had a great trip and I am sure he will write about it soon. He returned home Saturday evening and I wish I had a video of the greeting that he received from these 4 kids. It was SWEET!

Thank you so much for the many encouraging comments and commitments to join us in prayer as we enter into this time of major transition.

As mentioned in the previous post, this is an important week in obtaining several papers that will lead to receiving Lael's identity card. Today we received the first of 3 papers. Tomorrow we will go for the second one! We are making progress!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Oh yea - I remember Randy and R&J had told us about that trip coming up. Looking forward to his "report"! Glad Daddy is home. Timo is so cute in his expression of missing Daddy . .