Saturday, April 07, 2007




Tuesday was such a special day! That afternoon all of the women met together on the lagoon side of Casa ...this is beautiful tranquil place. I was unaware at the time, yet it turned out this was a time for the women to talk with me, hear the thoughts on my heart and then they blessed me and prayed for me....sweet sweet time....THEN that evening the missionary kids in attendance blessed our children...the above pictures show myself and our children in the middle of the circle...all the kids went around and shared one thing they hoped that our children would enjoy in America and then they went around the circle praying for T, T, J, and L....so very special....AND THEN, the last picture shows after all of the kids were in bed, the adults gathered once more...we shared in worship time, a time where they shared blessings for us, a time for us to share our thoughts and to encourage them and then they circled around us and prayed....our hearts are so full and so honored by this group of friends....

No comments: