Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday for me!


Today has been such a great day! My precious husband got up early and made a delicious breakfast and brought it to me while I was still in bed! I ate breakfast and had sweet conversation with him, while amazingly, all 4 kids remained asleep. This is highly unusual! When Timo got up, he was eager to show me a special surprise. Without me knowing, he and his Daddy slipped out last night and went to get my favorite flowers...Tulips!! They are so gorgeous and Timo was so proud to give them to me!! My mother and sister in law Emille, enjoyed time with my 3 younger ones this morning while I was working and then Randy watched all the kids and cousins minus 2 sweet nieces of mine during lunch. My mom, Becky, Emille, Precious Bailey and Brylee, and myself went to a local tea room!! It was SO FUN! Thank you Mom for this very special treat!

I received lots of kind words and wishes today and my heart has been so blessed. I am so thankful for my 37 years. My journey with the Lord has been so good. I love having history with Him. This gives me peace as I press on and move into the future! I am expecting blessing in the days to come! My favorite verse is Psalm 84:5
Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
My heart is set on HIM!




 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Shelly said...

Happy late Birthday, Kelly! I was just catching up with you on your blog--thank you for your transparency and openness with the real you and how you are adjusting to life back in Texas. The "connectedness" issue is one that I deal with even with being here all the time. Another friend and I were talking recently about that very thing and wondering if maybe we'll always feel a sort of a "disconnect" until we get to heaven? That maybe it's the longing for Christ in our hearts that only his return will fill.

I'm envious that you got to go hear Amy at the Meyerson! I bet it was so wonderful! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday! Hope this year is a great one for you!

Amy said...

Kelly!! Happy Birthday!! I am so glad that you were born!! The Lord uses you in mighty mighty ways!!

I love you sweet friend!!

Amy

Aimee said...

Happy Happy Belated Birthday, Kelly! I am so blessed to know you and can't wait for more time to get to know you better! Already your sweet spirit has been such a blessing to me. May you have an incredibly wonderful year to come! God Bless You! :)