Saturday, June 14, 2008

Glimpses into our lives this past week!

We have discovered a sport that Timo was created to play!
He loves Baseball. He and Tori are signed up for Summer Baseball
and are already having a blast! Their first games are this week!
Tonight we had fun at Wendy's getting a Frosty! This weekend
Wendy's is donating 50 cents for each Frosty sold to the
Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption! We are thrilled
to participate in supporting Adoption!

Here are a few pictures from Eden's shower...

my precious niece who is due to arrive on August 19 of this year! Becky's sweet friends made the evening so special. Everything was so beautiful!!


A few glimpses of the special evening... Lael assumed the role of Becky's personal assistant! It was so fun to see Eden's name on so many things! We are so delighted at the thought that she is on her way! My sister is going to be a wonderful mother for this precious baby girl. We have seen her be the best for boys...I can't wait to see her in action as Eden's mother!! How fun! The last picture in the collage is of Lael and Isabella Brownlow. Isabella is such a sweet friend. At the end of the evening I commented on how sweet a friend she had been and she said with a smile on her face, "I have had great time but I tell you what, this little girl has worn me out!!" Isabella, I know exactly what you mean!!

No comments: