Tuesday, June 03, 2008

School is out! Summer is in!!

Today was the last day of school and Tori had the perfect shirt to wear!!! It was fun to be there for the last hour of school to have a party with her class and to take a few pictures with some fun friends. Tori and I have both looked forward to this day for awhile and I think we were both caught off guard by the emotion we felt saying goodbye to her teacher and friends. All day since we left I have felt sort of melancholy thinking about what Tori has accomplished this year...thankful..the kind of gratitude that brings easy tears to my eyes.




1 comment:

TracyFowler said...

It is hard to believe so much time has passed since hearing about Tori's expected arrival. Now she is a beautiful young lady. In my frequent prayers for Africa I still lift up the Vaughns. You leave behind you the incredible footprints of Jesus.