Tuesday, February 21, 2006

An Interesting Take on a Famous Scripture?

My university is hosting its annual Lectureship this week.  Checked the ACU website to find the list of classes and keynote lectures (is that like saying I’ve got 7 best friends?).  Anyway, I thought all my dentist friends might want to tune in to this one Wednesday night:

7 p.m. Keynote Speaker
"You Shall Know the Tuth and the Truth Shall Set You Free"
Presenter: Dwight Robarts, Dallas, TexasLocation:  Moody Coliseum


Tuth be told, I’d love to be there.
-RV

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Hi Randy & Kelly,

So I checked it out, and unfortunately, the powers that be already found the typo and corrected it - although I like your way better!

Lyndsey

Kelly Vaughn said...

Lyndsey,
Great to hear from you...it was sure fun reading your blog! Totally different domains, but some similarly sounding stories to our life here. Funny!! Funny!!

Well, I'm glad I could play my part in distance editing the ACU website! ha ha I'm sure the guest speaker didn't really appreciate my humor.

-Randy

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Glad it didn't say "Toot" instead of "Tuth". That could really set you free!! Baa Baa brother!!!