Friday, February 03, 2006

Yesterday was a hard day. The water has been off more days than I can count. Laundry has piled up. Laurance my friend and house help has been sick and not here. I am homeschooling Tori. Randy was out for the day. All my kids were needing me at the same time. I know many of you can identify. I was overwhelmed. Can you imagine how I reacted when Dawna and her kids came over for the afternoon to help? It was a complete surprise to me! Words can not do my feelings justice. I was so blessed to see her come into the house that I just started to cry. They all helped with the kids...Tori was about to bust she was so excited...and Dawna went to work in the kitchen getting dinner ready. Lord you are so good. And what a wonderful blessing just to get to sit and visit for a little while. I forget how much I am needing that until I have the opportunity. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Praise the Lord for the Prices! I am so thankful for each member of their family adn the joy that each of them brings to each of you! I love Tori wearing that red felt hat in 100 degree weather...I miss you guys so much.

Praying for you all continuously-

Becky

Kendra said...

You sure have been on my heart lately .. . just got your email, too. Wish it wasn't the middle of the night there so I could call you and chat!! I'll be praying specifically for the water to STAY on, and for you to just be blessed with lots more "surprises" from the hand of the Lord to encourage and give you rest. loving you
K

shell said...

Sweet Kelly! I check your blog everyday and love being able to keep up with the goings-ons of the Vaughn family and the church in Benin. Thanks to you and Randy for doing such a good job of keeping us informed. It sure makes us feel more a part of your lives. And I LOVE all the pics! This blogging thing is so cool! Hug each other for us and know that someone in Aggieland is praying for you!