Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tori's Back!

Tori is back! She returned early this evening and we could not get to her quick enough to hug her tight! What a blessing to hear her start talking about how much fun she had and the new friends that she made. She started talking and never stopped until she crashed on her pillow just minutes ago. She kept saying, "Mom is there anything else you want to ask me?" I love hearing that and believe me I was trying to think of more questions! I am looking forward to a long weekend where I can hear more and more! She did share the fact that she received 27 letters in the mail since Saturday!!!! That is so COOL! Thanks to wonderful family members for the literal load of mail and the sweet treats from Uncle Andy!
Words are not enough to describe how sweet this reunion of sisters!


No comments: