Saturday, May 03, 2008

Blessed

I finished out this past week in Abilene. Christian Homes hosted a luncheon at the Abilene Civic Center with special guest Ruth Graham. She is the daughter of Billy and Ruth Graham. The luncheon was on Thursday and in Abilene, this was the place to be! There were 800 people present and it was truly fabulous! I was so blessed to be there with my mom! It was such a special day to share with her. This was a day to celebrate adoption and to hear testimony of how the Lord is at work in ALL things! I have spoken with many who were in attendance and everyone has mentioned that they were deeply moved. Ruth Graham is a great speaker. Her testimony speaks of brokenness and a faithful God and how growth in Him happens in the most difficult places. She speaks honestly about pain and suffering and about the blessing of God's presence in the midst of it. Thank you Lord for testimony of your faithful unfailing love!



Also shared the day with 2 very dear friends, Shelli Presley and Beth Ann Fisher


While I was in Abilene, Timo was working hard with Paw at the ranch in Baird. Timo was so happy to be out there with Paw, working with the cows and riding in the tractor. He has been talking about it non-stop since we returned. Happy Happy memories made!!


This picture does not do it justice. The weather is incredible and the ranch is absolutely beautiful, especially this time of year.


A few shots of Timo at work and in his bliss...


It was so fun for me as well to have a few evenings of time to spend with just Timo. I realized how rare it is that I am with him by myself. He is such a fun, lovable deightful kid. I love being his mom!

3 comments:

jaime s said...

What a great experience!

It was great to see a pic of your friend Shelly. She was my counselor when I lived in Abilene during grad school. She helped me sort thru some very difficult stuff and helped get me on the right road. She made an ENORMOUS impact on my life! Please tell her hello for me and bless her for me too!!

I love the pics of Timo in his element! So cool!!

Hailey Paige said...

Awwww....Timo looks so cute. I sure do miss yall. Love ya bunches

Hailey paige

Cheryl said...

There's Shelli!!!! So fun to see you guys together!!!

Love you friend!