Monday, August 08, 2005

Guys: We Have The Backing of Scientific Research!

My wife calls it "selective listening"...but here's an interesting researching finding.....explains it all! CLICK HERE!

Found it on Dave Barry's blog...pretty funny stuff there every day.

NOTE:
Kelly and Jonathan arrived safely, AND a surprise guest, TORI! They arrived at DFW last night and are doing well! Daddy and Timothy are having Daddy Boot Camp for the next week or so...more reports on that later on....(not as rough as it sounds; Daddy's not too big on "camp" stuff anyway). Pray for our family as we are apart from one another.


-Rockin' Randall

1 comment:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Heard the exciting news about Tori coming too!! That's so fun. Kendra was able to go to the airport last night with Beth and Kelly C. so she told me the news this morning. Can't wait to see them tonight hopefully. I know it is a sad time but I'm so glad she got to come and see her grandmother before she passes.

My prayers go out to Timo this week during boot-camp!! HA

Thanks also for the confirmation that my wife is a low-talker!! I also think she is suffering from "selective memory of what I didn't tell my husband that I think I told him" syndrome. I think she has conversations with some other husband out there sometimes because she will swear up and down (not literally thankfully!) that she told me something that I will go to my grave (not literally thankfully!) denying she ever told me. And I'm performing a wedding in a month ??? Where's Larry Calvin when I need him?? HA

Love ya brother. We will miss not having you and Timo here as well.