Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Tori

November 5, 1998 was a day that forever changed my life in a most wonderful way. I became a Mommy to Victoria Lael Vaughn! The depth of love, joy, and vulnerability that I have felt since she entered my life is profound beyond measure. Regardless of what the day has held for the past eight years there have been smiles to give and receive to and from this amazing girl. Oh Lord I am so thankful to be her mother. I love my relationship with Tori and I look so forward to the days to come. What a priviledge and delight to love and enjoy this vivacious, energetic, tenderhearted, full of life, Jesus loving heart, beautiful, precious, wonderful sister, cousin, friend, daughter, grandaughter, cowgirl Tori Vaughn! Praise God she is fearfully and wonderfully made. I sing for joy at the work of your hands and I thank you God for you have plans to give her hope and a future. May her life bring you glory and as her name literally means...May the victory belong to you. I sure am missing her today! She is celebrating the day in Baird with my family and her sweet Daddy and brother Timo that I miss so much I can hardly stand it. The picture above was taken at Chuck E Cheese when I was there and we took a day to celebrate her birthday....today will be her 3rd party! She knows with out a doubt we are happy to celebrate her life!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Happy Birthday Tori from Uncle Dondo!! Can't wait to celebrate in person with you this coming weekend with our sleepover!! We love you so much!!!

laura said...

Kelly,

What a beautiful picture of the two of you! What a blessing we've given as mommies huh? It's so amazing! Praise our amazing God for our children and our relationships with them.

Kendra said...

I sure did have a fun "Aunt Kendra" night with your big girl tonight! Thanks for sharing her with us . . .it's been so great!