Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jonathan

Since returning from America I have been even more aware of how hardly anyone (family and friends) knows this wonderful son of mine! He is such a delight! He is my little Big boy! He will be 2 years old on January 3rd. He has a gentle and loving spirit! He loves his routine and he has a loud voice! This loud voice can be heard in 3 different languages. Not into sentences yet but he is becoming very good at questions and demands! Randy commented that it is like his stomach has a clock that tells him what time to show up at his high chair. He is there on his own at the same time everyday and he loves to eat almost anything! He really misses his Daddy and Tori and Timothy. He keeps bringing me their pictures and saying their names! I love that! We love talking about each other (names of our famlies) all day long! And he is obviously thrilled to be with Lael. They play together, eat together, and take their naps at the same time in different rooms. Often times Jonathan is doing his best to get her attention from his room calling her name out repeatedly. I am so thankful for their sweet friendship.Here Jonathan is playing his favorite game, "Where is Jonathan?" He says this and then covers his eyes and walks blindly until you grab him and say, "Here he is!" Then he squeals with a laugh I love to hear!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendra said...

So very cute. Thanks for sharing some "Jonathan detail" to help me get to know my sweet nephew! I can't wait to get to know him and watch him interact with his family! love you -
kendra

sj said...

Kelly...this post sings to my heart! I love this little guy dearly and long for others to know this precious personality also!

He is another Vaughn joy bringer...and I tell you for sure tori and timothy miss you & jonathan and lael so very much. All the way in from Baird tonight Timo was asking me where Benin was and how to get there...he is having a blast here but he will be so ready to head your way!

blessing...