Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An Evening with Amy Grant


Last night was a special time and I am so thankful to have shared it with 3 of my most favorite people in the world!

Amy Grant was completely herself ... real ... sincere ... authentic ... sharing intimately about her faith and her family. I was amazed to be sitting at the Bass Hall with thousands of others who apparently share the same relationship with her that I do...this was a tad bit dissappointing as I have felt that our friendship was uniquely special and I found myself surprisingly shocked that she was sharing so intimately with everyone else! I hope you are smiling with me!!! I was blessed and so thankful to be in Fort Worth last night. There have been many evenings over the last 10 years when I would love to have come to DFW for 24 hours to enjoy an evening like this with my dear friend Amy Grant! Maybe someday our paths will cross again and we can actually have dinner together. That would be nice!


2 comments:

Donny - MarketingTwin #2 said...

Who is that on stage with her? I don't recognize the individual. I'm glad you all had a great time!

Kendra said...

Glad to see your evening was awesome (as if anyone could expect less!!). I thought about calling you Tuesday night several times and had to say, "Oh yeah. . .she's with Amy!"
love you