Sunday, March 11, 2007


Tonight, my bride gets on the plane, headed for Kenya! I'm so thrilled for her...first she gets to spend a couple of days in London with her mother, then they meet up with the rest of the team heading to East Africa. She has worked so hard, teaching Tori, raising 4 kids, cleaning up after me, and hosting guests....she deserves this break!

It's not always easy to get a family picture....but we sure love it when we get to see a picture of all of us together. Kelly and I are absolutely crazy about our 4 kids. They are so much fun! Daddy Boot Camp 2007 starts this week...check back for lots of fun stories and a whole bunch of pics!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly Vaughn said...

I sure do love seeing these pictures of my handsome husband and 4 absolutely precious delights! I am thinking of you all continuously. My mom and I are doing great. We had a super sweet reunion this morning!
Love you all SO much!

More soon,

Kelly

The Vaughn 5 said...

These are great pictures; especially the one of you and Kelly. Good luck w/ Daddy Boot Camp!

Love you guys!
Toni

Kendra said...

I'm with Toni - that's just a great shot of you and Kelly . . .framer!! Thanks for blessing your wife with a "vacation". I know she will be so blessed (and you will be as well for taking such good care of her!!).
k