Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Daddy Boot Camp 2007 - Day 2




We had a lot of fun this morning with our outdoor activities. Here, the kids enjoy a game of "8 Seconds" (Tori loves the rodeo)...they both succeeded in hanging suspended from the BB goal for the perfect amount of time.

The favorite of today was not caught on film (so I wouldn't look like a scarety cat)...it was called "Daddy Boot Camp Director Dodgeball!" This is where Daddy (aka, DBC Director) is blindfolded and has to walk through a maze of toys in the yard while Tori and Timo try and throw various balls at me! They loved it....they're pretty good shots, too!


Jonathan and Lael love seeing Laurance when she arrives each day for work!
We closed tonight with our memory verse for the week, Philippians 2:4-5:
"None of you should look out just for your own good,
but you should always look out for the good of others.
Think like Jesus!"

3 comments:

The Vaughn 5 said...

Wow, great picture of you with all the kids! They were all happily looking at the camera. Way to go!
Toni

Brooks Inc. said...

Cute kids...I hope you guys are having a wonderful week!

BJB

Kelly Vaughn said...

Oh these pictures warm my heart! Everyone looks so great!
Keep posting!
I didn't think I would be able to check tonight and I had the chance!!
Love you all so much!

Mommy