Thursday, June 07, 2007

Yesterday we started the day with a time of blessing and prayer at Laurance and Ben's new house. We wrote scripture and blessings on the walls of their home in each room with chalk. We each took a turn sharing our favorite scriptures and our hopes and prayers for them as a family. We then circled around them and my Dad and Phil prayed for them....then my Dad and I left for Cotonou to pick up Don Box and Kellye Stone. What a great moment it was to see them, hear their voices and hug their necks! We returned to Aplahoue as quickly as we could today, driving in the pouring rain! We arrived in time to help prepare and serve a meal for our workers. After sharing a meal together, my parents had prepared blessings to share with each one. My mom spoke to Ega and Louise and my Dad spoke to Sossa and Laurance. It was a precious time. Afterwards the 4 of them spoke back blessings and voiced their thoughts with much emotion and many tears. They all 4 recounted events in their lives that had been difficult that we had walked through together. Again at the end we had a time of prayer led by Phil, Don and my Dad. Kellye and I had a fun time taking them all home later this evening.

We are making so much progress. We cannot imagine how we would be getting these things done without the help of our visitors! What a supreme blessing we are receiving. And so much love!!! We are blessed. And our children are absolutely loving the special attention from our Richland Hills friends! God is good.

No comments: