Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I just got off of the phone with Randy and he was stepping on to the plane in Chicago headed for Dallas..he was so excited! I am so excited too! ...Stay tuned and we will post often! I have had a great day with Jonathan and Lael...they are completely delightful! A handful for sure, but they keep me smiling!

Thank you for your prayers for our family during this time of separation. God is so good!

Now for some fun pictures.......

I left DFW last Wednesday and flew in for 2 nights in Washington DC with my brother Sam, his wife Emille, and their 2 sweet daughters Bailey and Brylee. This was unique experience for me because I was alone. I am a mother of 4 and I was travelling alone. I had the sweetest opportunity to focus on 2 nieces who are so dear to me and not a moment was wasted! These 2 sweet girls stole my heart within seconds of being in their presence. The following pictures begin Wednesday when I arrived and also include a great day on Thursday. Thankfully, Sam was able to have the day off and we had the whole day altogether. It was such a blessing to be with their family and watch them interact. Also it was wonderful to hear them talk about the things that the Lord is doing there and teaching them in the process. My siblings and myself have always been close and remain so...as we grow older these relationships are even more precious as we share life as peers, not as an older sister to a little brother or little sister, but as dear friend to dear friend. I love my sister in -law Emille so much. Being in her home is like being in my own home...there is so much peace, joy, love, thoughtfulness and laughter. I am thankful every day for her entrance into our family and for the way she loves and encourages my brother...and what a precious mother to sweet Bailey and Bry! These pictures are of the first day and one half..you will have to tune in tomorrow to see my over the top aunt experience with sweet Bailey

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: