Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tonight was so special! Kendra hosted a special gathering of some of my very special friends at her house. We had so much fun catching up and sharing as much as we could about what is going on in our lives! God is so good and has blessed my life abundantly with treasured friends. I loved having the opportunity to tell them all about our family, our ministry, and all the Lord is doing to work out the details of Lael's adoption! Pictured here are (front row) Beth Plemons, Kelly Christian, and Jill Coan.
(2nd row) Kendra Vaughn, Becky Brooks, Me, Karman Mann
(Back row) Laura Banks, Jody Allison, Monica Head, Jamie Atchley, Amy (Crow) Johnson, and my sweet mother, Suzy Jeffrey
We sat around a beautiful table, laughing and talking and eating delicious salads and then some great deserts!!
Amy Crow just recently became Amy Johnson. I sure wish I could have seen her on her wedding day! It is a joy to celebrate with her now!
We have been great friends since elementary school!
Jill Coan is a faithful friend and I love her so much!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: