Thursday, October 26, 2006




We are having a great time over here too! Jonathan and Lael are happy, playful kids! Jonathan gets up first every morning, has a few bananas for a snack and starts watching his PraiseBaby DVD with Mommy! As soon as we hear Lael, he pops out of the chair and runs down the hall saying, "Lael! Lael!" and swings open her door. She is always thrilled to see us. We then share a real breakfast together. So far we are following in Daddy's footsteps and starting our days with fruit smoothies! We are having a lot of fun playing together too. I am thankful daily for the help and company of Laurance and Sossa.

Yesterday I finished my first book, "The five people that you meet in Heaven". A very different perspective on the heaven that I spend time dreaming about, but it was still a great book and it is obviously a perspective on heaven that a lot of people have and are being influenced by. The book is an international bestseller. Maybe sometime I will talk more about the book in another post.

Today I watched the new Amy Grant Live DVD that was filmed at the Bass Hall in Fort Worth!! I absolutely loved it! If you know me, that is no surprise! I may watch it again tomorrow!

I am still awake and posting this after midnight because there is a mouse in my house that I have already encountered more than once tonight. I encountered him last night as well. In other words I am having trouble relaxing and going to sleep. I sense a story unfolding. I'll let you know.

The above picture of myself and Lael, I obvously took myself...I changed the color on the picture in an attempt to tone down my glistening face...it is VERY HOT over here...but we're happy!

Thank you for remembering our family in your prayers,

Kelly

3 comments:

sj said...

After midnight...a mouse or two...yikers bikers...I do hope you are getting or have gotten sleep...maybe tomorrow...I some how think I could sleep better with a mouse in the house during the day light...I am sure these are not attack mice but if I was in the house with them I am not sure you could convince me of it...wow...I am being so encouraging...Kelly you are so brave! You are strong...you have no need to fear...chase that mouse..just kidding...grab the babies and run like the wind...I may stay awake waitng on the rest of this story!!!


love you loads...

Jill said...

Kelly,

You are amazing! My respect for you is increasing by the moment.

I have been thinking of you all day - looking for a moment to call. I guess it is too late now, however, the mouse may be keeping you up!

I hope to hear your voice soon.

Love,
Jill

P.S. We enjoyed seeing Timothy and Tori at the soccer game. I don't think they saw much of the game, but my kids enjoyed visiting with them.

Kendra said...

I sure don't like being in a house with a mouse with no strong man to whack it if needed!! Ick! Cute little mice - they belong OUTSIDE a house!!! Hope you don't have to have any dramatic mouse whacking-in-the-middle-of-the-night stories!!! love you