Sunday, October 15, 2006

I had the sweetest surprise of literally running into Laura Rich! Laura interned with our family in Benin in the summer of 2000. It has been such a joy to remain in touch with her through the years and to see the Lord at work in her life. Thank you Lord for the sweet gift of seeing her yesterday!Becky and Tony!
We sure enjoyed some fun time with Valerie today!
Oh my goodness Timothy is so much FUN! We had some great time together today riding around laughing and talking! Randy I can't wait for you to be here and to get to enjoy such fun times with the kids!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

laura jo said...

I loved seeing you, too, Kelly!!! I couldn't (but could) believe it. I love how the Lord has such serendipitous moments for us. I look forward to seeing your whole family maybe this summer. Love you!