Friday, October 27, 2006

Today (Friday), these 4 cousins spent the day together....Tori loved the bike that Papa picked up for her from a neighbor wanting to dispose of a little girl's bike...perfect for Tori! Then another garage sale was selling one of these mini 4-wheelers (electric powered) for $5! The boys fight over who can drive....it was so much fun all day. Tori, Garyn, and Colby (Timo was napping) went with Donny and me to our high school's football pep rally! What fun! That brings back some memories...it has been at least 15 years since I attended one of those and 20 since I was one of the players on the court being cheered for! Later on, I made the cake for Tori's BD party tomorrow (more pics tomorrow about that!!). Then my older brother and the rest of his family came over for a dinner of Dad's grilled hamburgers and homemade ice cream! It was so good! It was so good visiting with family!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fun to see what is happening in little Field! Tyler is here with me. When I saw all the pictures I called him in to look. I was telling him I found a picture of Colby. He came running in and all he wanted to talk about was his cousin Tori! I think he misses having her around. Glad yall are having a good time. I can only imagine the fights those two boys are having over the little jeep. That is fun. Garage sales are the greatest!