Wednesday, October 25, 2006

REUNITED!

It's been so much fun to be reunited with Tori and Timothy! They met me at the Lubbock airport with Big Hugs!! We have laughed, talked, tickled, wrestled and had a lot of fun being together. It was late September when I had seen them last!
Blogger is working slow (or maybe it's the slow dial up), so I can only do one picture tonight. I've got some more, but that'll have to do for tonight...it's taken me 45 minutes to get this one posted! But jet lag is kicking in and we've got a FULL day planned with my folks. The Vaughns are planners and we don't let a minute go without following a plan! I would imagine we even plan spontaneity! But I love it and we're gonna have alot of fun together...it's so great to be with Mom and Dad. I love them so much and Tori and Timo are having a blast with them. I even got to see my older brother, Gary and his wife Toni today at Rosa's for lunch...seeing them was almost as good as the mexican food itself (ha!) We'll see them, with their 3 girls, tomorrow night, so I'm looking forward to that. I spoke for about a half hour tonight at my parent's church in Amherst, Texas....what a fantastic group of people. They are so encouraging...a small town church that knows their mission at home and also is involved in the lives of several missionaries (us included!)
It's great to be home in Texas, but I sure miss being with Kelly and I ache not seeing Jonathan and Lael (taking care of them by myself for 3 weeks, well, I got used to having some good Daddy time with them!) I love you, Kelly, and miss you like crazy!
-Randy

1 comment:

Kelly Vaughn said...

What a JOY to see this picture this morning! I know you all are having such a great time!
Sounds like we were having similar problems on blogger last night..let's both keep trying!

Jonathan and Lael are doing great! I treasure this time with them! Can't wait to hear your voice today!

Love you 3!!

Kelly