Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today we celebrated Tori's birthday with my side of the family. (She turns 8 on November 5th). Kelly had a Fort Worth party when she was home back earlier in the month; this time I got to be here for another party, this one with my side of the family in the Littlefield/Lubbock area. As is our custom, I make the kids' birthday cakes...this year it was a cowgirl and horse theme! I loved seeing the joy on Tori's face all day long...dressed like a cowgirl, having a party at a real-live cowboy(girl) ranch, and surrounded by cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents! It seemed like the perfect day! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly Vaughn said...

What wonderful memories for you two to share together. The party looks like a dream come true for Tori! I am so thankful for all that was done to make her feel so special.Tori looks so beautiful and like such a natural cowgirl! Timo looks so great too. Certainly easy to imagine a perfect day!
Thank you so much for posting these for me. I know I will look at them many times throughout the day! I love my family so much! I miss you 3 so much! However I am completely thrilled to know your days are filled with so much love and fun times. Not a moment is wasted! Loving you all with all my heart!
Expecting more and more blessings!

Kelly

Kelly Vaughn said...

I can't believe I forgot to mention how GREAT you look! Now you are the HANDSOME man!!! I miss my husband!
Loving you,
Kelly

Brooks Inc. said...

What a great party! I love the cake and all the great pcitures. Payton has requested that you bring him a piece; he also wants for you all to bring that big , brown horse home so he can ride it in Paw's backyard!

I am so glad it was a wonderful birthday! what fun to share it with such great cousins!

WE sure love all of you!

The Brooks

Brooks Inc. said...

why is this not counting comments right? I am trying to get noticed! :)