Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It sure has been great to get in some quality time with my brother Andy. He is a great friend and there is never enough time with him, I am always wishing for more! I am feeling a lot of emotion as the goodbyes are becoming hours away. And yet I have such great anticipation of being with Sam and Emille, Bailey and Brylee for the next 2 days and then reuniting with my amazing husband and 2 sweet babies! Once I get there you will be seeing pictures of those two, I assure you!! I had to include this picture for Randy! Timo got a haircut yesterday at Cool Cuts! Getting a haircut is usually something that Timothy DOES NOT enjoy and it is usually one of those times that Randy and I are sweating through our clothes trying to figure out the appropriate way to handle the situation...yesterday was different...He got to pick out a movie and sit in a fun chair and everything went surprisingly and delightfully smooth!!!
Randy...it is possible...this picture is proof!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: