Monday, October 02, 2006

This picture was taken the day that I left for the USA..I miss this precious little girl so much. I know right now she is in the sweet, safe, strong arms of her daddy having a great time.
I love you Lael.
I thought I would take a fun picture with Jonathan before I left but as you can see, he was not cooperative! I miss this big boy so much! I know too, that he is having a great time with Daddy! I love you Jonathan!
The first day home, cousins Colby and Brady Vaughn came over to play! Tori was aching to put on her winter coat and was very persuasive in convincing Colby that it was cold outside. Here they are riding 4 wheelers at my parents house!
Timothy was hesitant for about 5 minutes before jumping in the 4 wheeler and going for a drive. He has never looked back! He is having a blast! More than once he has said,
"Mama, How did I get here?"
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: